Posts by Angry_Cookie
41 posts total, newest first.
Mouse Recorderin Runescape Hacks / Bots - I have tried to use this and other mouse recorders and I have already ran into the same issue. Whenever I would playback a saved or new recording, it would either be sped up by an extra half usually double the amount, orProUnlocker V2 All Weapons Prestige Lock/Unlockerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - This Makes all My Weapons to Prestige 2, But locks all my attachments even though I still have them equipped. Any help would be appreciated.
Edit: Only all of the attachments were unlocked for all weapons. Also locked aAny free hacks for Steam Ace of Spades ?in Other First Person Shooter Hacks - [QUOTE=SlamDrag;7327136]You mean like crack the steam game? No not currently, and there won't be for a while.[/QUOTE]
He means hack not a bootleg version of the game, as he said.How to successfully work Zeas's BFP4f Hook V2 hackin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Worked for me.Shovel/block removal hacks?in Other First Person Shooter Hacks - Thats interesting.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.