Posts by Alusky
32 posts total, newest first.
Any UK players?in Piercing Blow Discussions - Hey guys, I've started to get back into Project Blackout with a fresh new account. So I was just wondering if there is anyone from the UK that actually plays this? Because it's boring without friends.
If you want to pMy first ever release for Project Blackout.in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Windows XP 32bit, doesn't seem to work. I'm using PikaJect.
"The instruction at "0x03a58291" referenced memory at "0x03a58291". The memory could not be "written".
Click OK to terminate the program."
Any help?BFP4F - HOW TO GET FREE FUNDS (Tutorial)in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - I've trued reading your instructions and you haven't really made it that clear, would someone mind helping me out here? Because I'd love to have some funds.
Anyhow, I've installed the program and I've got the list of ofWallhack + Weapon Hackin Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - This hack is detected, hopefully there is going to be another version soon, just be patient.Wallhack + Weapon Hackin Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=UndetectedX;5681589]ya same here :( i wish it would work for me[/QUOTE]
Does it not work at all for you? It works fine for me (Windows XP 32-bit)
I do now and again get bugtrap errors. Let's just hope he makes a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.