Posts by Tjrulesz
58 posts total, newest first.
21.6.0 Clients Fullscreen & NonFullscreen via Jnoobin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Raple;9591559]
I took a look at this thread, saw someone say "Stupid fucking moderator won't approve" and "Terrible mods, we need new ones."
I just went right back to watching Code Geass because if people bother21.6.0 Clients Fullscreen & NonFullscreen via Jnoobin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - They're sure having fun screwing with everyone by making you all wait. LOL.MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.6.5)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey, one question. What does "Show FPS" do?Reimys Hack x3in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ihackyoufack;3417667]
NO RECOIL IS FUCKED FOR EVERYONE
DONT HATE RIEMY CUZ NEXON DID SOMETHING TO PATCH NO RECOIL[/quote]
I don't know about you, but Chocolate's no recoil worked. Lol. Not taking sides or anyxChocolatex v4.5 Finalin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ya it crashes bcause u have hit the limit. :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.