Posts by ELDEVILDESOL
11 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Bot only let me open 9 total accounts, how to open more without having problems?StateWater Offset problemin Trove Tutorials - I don't know how to delete post, found my error xDStateWater Offset problemin Trove Tutorials - I really don't know what I'm doing bad :/ tried for more than 30 times. Followed all tutorials
Got my Pointer and StateWater, then put in NippysFishBot.ini and start the bot. It detect the Water liquid, all good. But I cTrouble finding water offset(or catch address) for Nippy's fishing bot v1.5.0in Trove Discussions & Help - I find same pointers every scan, I don't know what I'm doing bad. hmmmTrouble finding water offset(or catch address) for Nippy's fishing bot v1.5.0in Trove Discussions & Help - Can you help me pls? xd
I find my Pointer and WaterState offset, and put in on Nippy's, then I start the bot and it says Water Liquid detected. All good
But when I close Trove and open the bot again, it doesn't detect th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.