Posts by kambo
148 posts total, newest first.
Corndog's cham patched?in Combat Arms Help - it still works for me :p[Preview] My First Utility Pack (Not Yet Tested)in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=User1;966858]OK Guys, I said I will make a pack earlier today. And huzzah! After a few crashes from my RC helicopter and a few cups of water later. I finished my first Utility Pack. This is nothing special from ot[PATCHED]Vista+Windows 7 Only. Chamsin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=fatbox187;966586]what are you runing it on,im on a vista 32bit home prem and i D/C after 15-20 seconds in a match. and i don't need to run them as admin as i am the admin.[/quote]
im running on xp 32bitDo Your Hacks Still Work Since 8-27-09?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - mine still works for xp, im using tnt, played 2hours no d/c[PATCHED]Vista+Windows 7 Only. Chamsin Combat Arms Discussions - this works great, never d/c once yet, played 4hours and pwned noobs :p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.