Posts by Ttwiitter
7 posts total, newest first.
Brand New Steam Account w/ $100 in itin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Information:
I will make a new Steam account with the desired information you want for it and I'll just add $100 to your steam wallet or I could possibly add to an existing Steam account. Up to you.
Price:
$50
CoCS:GO BOOSTING SERVICE [HACKS]in User Services - How it works:
Choose your package, Que up, Lay back, and let me win the game for you.
You can either choose if you want it quick and noticeable or let me take my time and not let them notice that I have hacks.
I know I [ VAC BANNED ON CSGO ] STEAM ACCOUNT [ ALL CS, ALL LEFT 4 DEAD & MORE]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - WTT Steam Account for $150 worth of CS GO items.
You cannot trade the items from CS GO off that account, reason why? Because the account is VAC banned and the items are locked. (Only for CS GO)
What this account offer?..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=krep42;9802276]could of been those other hacks you used[/QUOTE]
The only hacks I've used so far are MultiHack and Turb0z. But I haven't used MultiHack ever since it got outdated, been using Turb0z so far...::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I've been VAC banned. Just a warning to all that are planning and are still using it.
254957
Showing the 5 most recent posts.