Posts by royrey7
208 posts total, newest first.
MPGH League of Legends Season 6 Tournamentin General - Summoner Name (NA): MercoMD
Skype: thecoolkid1288
Rank: D5selling extalia mesosin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - Extalia shut down...Sad day.New season, new cheats? Let's gather ideas :)in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=Niuerex;11136351]Today starts the season6 of League Of Legends... Do you think it will be easier to hack? Any idea like allow Syndra to E everything or something like that? Let's gather ideas.[/QUOTE]
I don't thiMMR Boosting is not save anymore! and the risks of it.in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=smurffarm;11091082]I really like to know their detection methods haha[/QUOTE]
I'd assume they look for things like rank instantly increasing 2 tiers within a week or two, as well as new runepages,mastery pages anTournament rewards?in League of Legends Discussions - Hi, it's been a few weeks since the LoL tournament. The team I was on came in second and we haven't got any of the csgo skin rewards yet....Any word on if we're actually going to get them, Or should i just stop trying?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.