Posts by akwila99
5 posts total, newest first.
legion weaponcrafter bot ( final version)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Wait, how did you make a drop with 100% drop rate o.o?
And why not make one for the undead crafter too, the quest ID is 4097.AQWorlds ID's [9/18/15]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Argorok11;10233244]1)Join battleon
2)On the right side, click "shops" than "classes"
3)It will open a shop with a lot of classes costing ACs
4)Oracle will be there, but costing 0 ACs or free.[/QUOTE]
What I actuaAQWorlds ID's [9/18/15]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Argorok11;10230176]Yes. I remember finding the Tundra Slayer(or something like this) with a random ID.
And the Oracle shop isn't rare.[/QUOTE]
Ah thanks, will check it later :)
aqwwiki wikidot.com/oracle-class
I AQWorlds ID's [9/18/15]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - It's been bothering me for a while, but is there any rare shop that can be opened through its shop id?
What I found was Oracle Class and Summer shop can be opened through the aforementioned method.Le Bot 8.4in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I don't know if here is the right place to ask this, but somehow LeBot cannot accept Unidentified items(you know, things from Nulgath's quest.) Tried to put them into whitelists and still auto-reject them, is there any w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.