Posts by kaitokid99
14 posts total, newest first.
[PSA] Domino's started checking IDs for online pizza point ordersin Marketplace Talk - I was asked for ID from 8 different domino's in the DC metro area.
I do not know if this is nation wide, but if you are asked for ID when you want to carry out, just say you don't have an ID and leave the store.
If Drugs ?in General - Tylenol. Gotta make that budget Lean.tennis racket refundingin Marketplace Talk - Dicks sporting goods
The racquets they have aren't that high end, so you find any babalot pure drives or anything like that,
but they do have the Head Instinct which I strongly recommendHow Did You Lose Your Virginity?in General - I was beating my meat, when my girlfriend came out of the shower and sat on me.Gamestop refunds how do these workin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=vicorsy;12971404]What did you order? I'm curious since I want to do psvr plus a bunch of games.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Cobychris;12971488]I wouldn't mind doing the ps vr as well.[/QUOTE]
I ordered
1 PS4 Pro
1 Controller
Showing the 5 most recent posts.