Posts by draco124
99 posts total, newest first.
Triggerbot FTW(;in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - How would you change the settings? i have changed it once and cannot get it to pop up againIm so confused lol.in Dragon Nest Help - [QUOTE=xBoredom;6093645]Yea I've done it a lot and It always worked for me. Just make sure its checked and I don't see why it wouldnt work...[/QUOTE]
whats checked? The afk script was telling me something is doing sometIm so confused lol.in Dragon Nest Help - [QUOTE=xBoredom;6072178]Make sure the button is pressed. Also make sure you have pwr. Those are the suggestions I can say.
The medals you gain from PVP matches anyway. 2 or 3 a run.[/QUOTE]
yeah I just tried afk'ing aNEW RECORD FOR trucks above each other!in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=Omyn;5947113]My clan have done bigger then that. [/QUOTE]
pics or it didn't happen.Im so confused lol.in Dragon Nest Help - So i have tried afking on the NA dragons nest arena. charge endless protect and respawn matches, ... and i have not been getting
any exp from it nor lose PWR when the box is clicked. but im some crazy outcome i get aro
Showing the 5 most recent posts.