Posts by Enis7
4 posts total, newest first.
(Selling) CA EU accin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - I selling CA EU account
Here:
LVL:COL3
PERMS:30
GP:1.006.807 REALL!!
NX LVL:Bronze
NX:238
SKYPE:enis_omanovic
WARNING!!!!!
* Do Not Add Me If You Are Going to Scam: I Dont Accept Pictures, No Screen Share,i selling acc lvl CPT2in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - i selling acc lvl CPT2 almost CPT3, 3 perms for 20k nx or 10k nx if you dont have 20k nx. CA EU acc
Perms:
L96A1 Super-Magnum
L96A1 Black-Magnum
Famas G2 SE
ADD ME on skype:enis_omanovic.
add me only if you have money. I want buy good acc CA EUin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - add me on skype enis_omanovic i pay add me no scamm!!!!I want buy good acc CA EUin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - add me on skype enis_omanovic i will pay more than 100k nx add me!!!!
Showing the 4 most recent posts.