Posts by asterio
29 posts total, newest first.
Nico 9.0 [NoAI] -- Pie's Bind V 2.1in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nico;6759122]
You can't be doing the right thing cause there is no working console with bindfix out there.[/QUOTE]
But you just said there are commands that works without the need of the console right?
so I didNico 9.0 [NoAI] -- Pie's Bind V 2.1in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=maddoggy00;6758873]
bindfix means you can link a key to a command. without bindfix, you need to manually input the command each time (usually via typing into a console).[/QUOTE]
then that means I'm doing exactlNico 9.0 [NoAI] -- Pie's Bind V 2.1in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nico;6757529]
Both working, both need bindfix.[/QUOTE]
Sorry whats bindfix again?
I'm not new, and knows whats going on.
but none of the commands work for me as well.
I did the config bind edit and was sure iNico 9.0 [NoAI] -- Pie's Bind V 2.1in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - which one still works?
---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------
[QUOTE=lazertazer;6741256]I'm not begging/demanding, I'm saying they are wasting their time making and remakiConsoLite 1.4 [NA|EU?]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lolwut o_O;5921900]then it could be the DLL itself its not coming up correctly, try re-downloading it again, and no you cant really preload binds you have to creat a folder in install folder named a_cfg and make a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.