Posts by det0x
8 posts total, newest first.
Level 65 (beta)in Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - This is a tutorial written by me, this is how you get a rank of level 65 in the beta of Call Of Duty:World at War. The max is level 40, yet people will look at your level 65 account :P
[QUOTE]1. Rename the folder pb tCTF MPGH gamein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You made a hacked game?Vb6 + Cain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=zth142;318540]ok i know how to prgram in vb6 but not vb8 is it the smae and do you hacks get delected fast like warrock did in vb6?[/quote]
Obviously you don't know how to program. NO IT IS DIFFERENT IN VB8 ROFPower Leveling Gamesin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey I jut made a 255 round ctf. gg.Nexon= Fucking Idiotsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - My 38000 kills/12000 deaths account got banned. Fuck, I knew I should not have powerleveled. Atleast the memory of my account is still here: Combat Arms - Online FPS Action (http://combatarms.nexon.net/Community/Profile.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.