Posts by -Alyssa-
22 posts total, newest first.
I need help.......in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I'm working on making an Injector , But I need a,injector code.... So can anyone please tell me the code for it? , I would really Appreciate it if someone would give me a "injector code" ........[Update]in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=elcamu987;5713756]-Alyssa- dont get mad lols when update it done add me on ca guys AmbiiTion[/QUOTE]
I'm not mad!!!!! , >_> , Nexon just ruins everything :([Update]in Combat Arms Discussions - >_> , This will be boring.......... Waiting...................... /mmz , Nexon needs to do a 48 hour update for fuck's sake.. <_<CA IS DOWN! error code = -2, 10060in Combat Arms Discussions - Nexon............... -_- ............... Servers Crashed?? /mmzCombat Arms Cheat Console Version 1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice Works for me...... Thanks ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.