Posts by Eskwaird
57 posts total, newest first.
Why chams arnt working and how to get them to workin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - wth....I had that error everytime I used the chams BEFORE the patch and I just didn't mess with it and it worked fine but after the patch the error doesn't show up and it crashes right before the login screen.How to deny hacking!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - lol, I don't over do it with hacking like I'll just look like im really good and if someone accuses me or prefire or something I ALWAYS say " turn up your speakers newb, I can hear your footsteps..."WOW O.o did this really happen?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - haha, check this one.....
DAMMIT can't post it because im at my friends house........Lol at thisin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well this site is pretty good, but ALL of the hacks DON'T just come from here..How do i put the values in teh trainer?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yeah I thought they were client sided too.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.