Posts by cookie2153
6 posts total, newest first.
L96A1 Modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - What is C+P? :OL96A1 Modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I've decided to make this since people didn't really like my first mod D:
Since there is a maintenance I'll add a in game picture later. I haven't even tested the mod yet. -.- Stupid maintenance.
http://img191.imagGears of War M16A3in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=.REZ;5703809]Dont really like it, looks like C+P to me. Who was your other account.[/QUOTE]
forgot the other account -.-Gears of War M16A3in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - This is my first mod on this new account. :)
Here is a image
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7793/combatarms00ht.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/combatarms00ht.jpg/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imGears of War M16A3in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - This is my first mod on this new account. :)
Here is a image
83411
Here are the virus scans
https://www.virustotal.com/file/a677bf8247b6a5945a4d2d81e5856a2864d0e936295d3a60bc1f9451fa548d93/analysis/1327593651/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.