Posts by iJordon
262 posts total, newest first.
Buying MAJ1 And Abovein Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - 2 people have reported me, no proof, and I didn't scam anyways, never even traded with them, and spamming threads saying someones a scammer is a ban unless it's in scammers grave reports, in this case it is not Hero pleaBuying MAJ1 And Abovein Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - You do know that you can get banned for just posting that aswell, all my proof I did not scam is in the scam thread.Would you bang her?in Spammers Corner - Whats with your obsession with Chinese / Vietnamese / Asian people jeeze.
Hell To The No To Her. /puke
/ohshit Sorry if I hurt your feelings :DSelling Nx For Cheapin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'll do it, but ill do 15$ Paypal, for 25k nx, but you go first.
whats your msn?
curryeaterBuying MAJ1 And Abovein Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - DONT-be-THAT_way none of your accounts match what i want 10+ perms, and rank.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.