Posts by Zeracks
128 posts total, newest first.
Payday 2 MVP v2.5 [Updated December 20th]in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Does anybody know if the damage boost, the xp multiplier, and editing levels/skill trees (still keeping the correct amount of skill points for that level, not going above or below the normal values) will mark you as a chPayday 2 MVP v2.5 [Updated December 20th]in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Game freezing or insta-closing when I try to join one of my friends (works fine in crimenet offline). No hacks were on and I wasn't planning on hacking while playing with my friend.
Any reason for this or am I just anKilling Floor Hack (1058-1062) by PreDokin Killing Floor Hacks - [QUOTE=Prom34;9589817]Yes, I've been playing on VAC secured, modded and private servers. And yes, if games offsets aren't changing it means that anti VAC part of the hack is working as it should.[/QUOTE]
Meaning a VAC bKilling Floor Hack (1058-1062) by PreDokin Killing Floor Hacks - [QUOTE=FPX3;9559853]This hack is being used for 6 months now, and yet I've seen no banned people and I doubt I will. Well, untill the next game update ofc.[/QUOTE]
Have you been playing on VAC enabled SERVERS?
And are yKilling Floor Hack (1058-1062) by PreDokin Killing Floor Hacks - What's the status on MP servers?
(Sorry I haven't played KF for at least 6 months and I used to hack on MP all the time but I just want to get a straight forward update :P)
Thanks for making what seems to be a great pu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.