Posts by *KuT*
4 posts total, newest first.
where can i get older client?in WarRock - International Hacks - Oh I thought you meant the actual game itsself. I didn't know you meant the GameGaurd patch.Power Levelingin WarRock - International Hacks - Wtf, I never said anything about power leveling more then 1 hour. The times stated above are times that I am open to power level. Plus Quin you know me im dbdkut I power leveled with you a bunch of times :)
If anyone wPower Levelingin WarRock - International Hacks - I was wondering if anyone would like to go power leveling this evening. I am starting a new account and want to level up fast. I would like someone who actually knows how to power level. I am open for power leveling at 5where can i get older client?in WarRock - International Hacks - I don't know any older clients, but why would you want the older game client?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.