Posts by derpboy101
184 posts total, newest first.
PursuitBot GUI v0.1in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SilverPortal;9952140]Win32:Malware-gen ?
Wat[/QUOTE]
Obvious fake report is obvious.
Also wow I haven't posted here in forever.Co-op vs AI REFERRAL BOT Updated files W/ IN DEPTH GUIDEin League of Legends Guides - [QUOTE=9shot;8943145]Do we still need VMWare if we're only botting on one account?[/QUOTE]
No, VM is just used to multi-bot smurfs at once. You can do one account at a time on the computer itself, but it's slower.
Co-op vs AI REFERRAL BOT Updated files W/ IN DEPTH GUIDEin League of Legends Guides - Setting it to 30 worked. Can't wait to start getting referrals in often now. /megustaCo-op vs AI REFERRAL BOT Updated files W/ IN DEPTH GUIDEin League of Legends Guides - [QUOTE=jjmyosin;8937545]If that doesn't work, try setting it to 30. That's what mine is set at.[/QUOTE]
Gonna try again today/tonight. Thanks for the suggestion.Co-op vs AI REFERRAL BOT Updated files W/ IN DEPTH GUIDEin League of Legends Guides - Bot likes to think I hit level 10 regardless of the config setting. I don't have a clue what's wrong.
I'll try setting it to 0 instead of 5/10 to see if it occurs again.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.