Posts by xDivinityx
884 posts total, newest first.
Purchasing 130+ RS Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Offering up to $200, account should still have atleast 5 weeks of members and 10million gold (Bank worth included)
Edit: No exceptions on the CB level.
Prayer must be above 90.Why I hate EA and every single one of their products.in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Insane EA is indeed as greedy (or close to) as other mass producers such as Infinity ward and Treyarch (Call of Duty franchise)
I would call it an anomoly but something similar happened right after this, where I got
ABattlefield Play4Free Minimap/Map Radar Hackin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [QUOTE=pavlo571;5992917]when do you inject when the game just start when your in already befor it pops up ? when[/QUOTE]
AS WE HAVE BOTH stated, we are IN the lobby, not just starting as it says not to.
I have RENAMED iBattlefield Play4Free L96A1 PP-19 and some extras CODESin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Expired.
InsaneWhy I hate EA and every single one of their products.in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - 918b9ffd0b8bc69e8d2b4709f92722cf.png (http://gyazo.com/918b9ffd0b8bc69e8d2b4709f92722cf)
EA can screw themselves, Three. Three COUNT THEM. THREE. Perm items, in a row (Skip ONE)
and I chose the ONE where it wasn't.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.