Posts by Empire_
22 posts total, newest first.
Mega Threadin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I wouldn't have a problem updating this. But people have been complaining about it. But its really up to you, whatever you want to do, and whatever's easier.Mega Threadin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Megathread
I created this due to the large amount of stickies that many people found unnecessary. I don't understand why the other Mega thread was deleted because it was very organized, and was easy to navigate through.Sticky: Too many stickies.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Megathread was a huge success. What happened to it?Connectionin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I've checked AVs, and turned off firewall. I was able to play the game for about two weeks until three days ago. I'm able to access it on my brother's computer, but not on mine. (We're on the same internet). I'm located Connectionin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yes firewall is off. This is pissing me off. -.- I'll try contacting them, thanks for the advice.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.