Posts by Mason313
22 posts total, newest first.
Pepsi-Inject v1.1 | Drag'n'Drop | 64-bit / 32-bit | Sexy GUIin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=racooncat;9566255]Where do i get dlls?[/QUOTE]
well, you can get a Hack from Cf section[UNiVeRSAL][I2-Dev] I2espect's Cf Project v2in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I don't think it works for CF NA I keep trying but it says unable to load it up or something, I ran it both as normal, start, cf and run as administrator and it doesn't't work. Xtrap detects itSimple Hack 12-17-13in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I love your hacks man, can you make one with one hit kill for zombie mode? so the players can one hit kill the hard mode boss on crater for 2 clears instead of just 1Simple Hack 11-27-2013in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It's been detected. Found out the hard way >_< I'm suspended :/ again -.- well time to move to my next account XDSimple Hack 11-24-13in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hack just got detected got suspended for a month -.-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.