Posts by soflam
4 posts total, newest first.
BF3 By McDeliver [ESP]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Thanks man, works really well.
Don't listen to all the complaints.
10/10Dragon Nest SEA patcher 0.2: Disable GPK / Multiclient / Unblock Global Hotkeysin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=antifoo;5854650]Yeap, still working with new version of the game. (-:
Don't know. Did you try it? What did it say? I don't have the NA version. Aren't there multiclients for it already anyway?
You can patch it Dragon Nest SEA patcher 0.2: Disable GPK / Multiclient / Unblock Global Hotkeysin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - I know it's a long shot, but is there in anyway to make this multi client work for NA version? I have no friends and I want to mentor myself
sadface.jpgDragon Nest NA No-Cool Down Hackin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - I can attatch process, ctrl + G in the memory view and find the code all gravy. But I do not know how to "nop" it. Would be greatful if someone could tell me how
Sorry for noob question.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.