Posts by BakuSeaX
164 posts total, newest first.
Perfect Godly Springwood Gearmasterin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - I doubt they will ban so easily, I can frame someone then if the ban system is so flawed. All I need is to get your character SS then you done for. It won't be so absurd to ban any player.
Though, better be safe than soDragonNest Technical Supportin Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=Nico;7200730]Needs one more scan to be approved, can't approve it since I'm on vacation.
Ravallo Hero Liz Dave84311[/QUOTE]
Agree, no matter how legit is it, the submission must always obey the forum rules, in tDragonNest Technical Supportin Dragon Nest Discussions - There is only one virus scan, do provide two virus scan.Gold Dragon Nest SEA(Springwood) Malaysia Area RM5=1kgin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - It is highly advisable that no one trade through Online such as PayPal, Western Union and other type of transaction which requires One side to trade first then only follow up with another trade to end it.
Due to high amoBUYING 200k g !! using may silver bar cf !! sure buyer herein Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - It is highly advisable that no one trade through Online such as PayPal, Western Union and other type of transaction which requires One side to trade first then only follow up with another trade to end it.
Due to high amo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.