Posts by hanspirot2
142 posts total, newest first.
NEED HELP IN BUILDING CUSTOM GAMING PCin Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=Tatenashi Sarashiki.;10672282]When I saw the Z87 Maximus I was laughing my ass off not gonna lie. Would've done a 240GB SSD and a 2 maybe 3TB hard drive on sale. I would've also went with 16GB's of ram since it'llNEED HELP IN BUILDING CUSTOM GAMING PCin Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=Tatenashi Sarashiki.;10668933]Thats a really odd selection of parts O.O[/QUOTE]
Why?Nothing is wrong with those parts...FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Hack - PC (UPDATED VERSION)in Trainers and Cheats - Still waiting for approval.Fifa 15 and Battlefield 4 game + premium account for GTA V account or unused cd-keyin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - bumpppppppppppNEED HELP IN BUILDING CUSTOM GAMING PCin Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=dylanzz95;10666086]Thanks dude, really appreciate it for all the links ! :)[/QUOTE]
Np u are welcome buddy. :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.