Posts by cahackerlol
23 posts total, newest first.
No Recoil Removedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Brutows;319470]Lol here when i shoot it have a low recoil reduction and shoot very slow =/
Anyone can help?[/quote]
like I SAID FOR THE 5th TIME NOW, this was a pre release i am still working on making it shooNo Recoil Removedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=XeoG4m4;318766]Works great, thank you
Edit: It's a shame it can't be used along bypasses/chams hack...That would be a great combo[/quote]
i dont see why it cant, if its in the way of the bind for the chams jNo Recoil Removedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=daddyi;318779]Just realized I could make some good shit with this.
CAHacker, do I have your permission to use this to add on to my own script?
I'm going to make it so as soon as you click, your crouch buttonNo Recoil Removedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Debugger;318735]I don't like this, IMO.
It's like you're just single-shooting with a gun and therefore, that lowers the recoil and makes the accuracy more top. That's all.
Gonna uninstall.[/quote]
also like iNo Recoil Removedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Debugger;318735]I don't like this, IMO.
It's like you're just single-shooting with a gun and therefore, that lowers the recoil and makes the accuracy more top. That's all.
Gonna uninstall.[/quote]
i just made i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.