Posts by WinMac32

34 posts total, newest first.

Sonic Tekkit Lite Client 2.1 | Tekkit Lite 0.5.7 | More hacks, bug fixesin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - This client is no longer going to be updated. Just letting everyone know. I'm going to continue developing it but on my own terms as a personal client. I'm just not in the mood to constantly be updating it to versions I Sonic Tekkit Lite Client 2.1 | Tekkit Lite 0.5.7 | More hacks, bug fixesin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lukecrawford1997;7733347]why doesnt the x-ray work sometimes[/QUOTE] It should. Maybe something is going amiss in the key listener. That's unlikely. A more likely cause is the key timer. The way I've set it up isSonic Tekkit Lite Client 2.1 | Tekkit Lite 0.5.7 | More hacks, bug fixesin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Gabesta;7689184]Doesn't work for me :([/QUOTE] Details? I can't help you if I don't know whats going on. So if you could get me a copy of the crash log that would be great. [QUOTE=Pedrocaz;7706979]it doesn't workSonic Tekkit Lite Client 2.1 | Tekkit Lite 0.5.7 | More hacks, bug fixesin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Johnleepower;7653233]awesome finally a lite tekkit hack thanks[/QUOTE] Glad you like the update.Sonic Tekkit Lite Client 2.1 | Tekkit Lite 0.5.7 | More hacks, bug fixesin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - The Sonic Tekkit Lite Client has finally been updated! http://i.imgur.com/8rSLPkJ.png Alright, with this release comes a few new hacks, and fixes quite a few issues that people have been having. Features Xray Cavef

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us