Posts by Buttfloss
9 posts total, newest first.
JETHACKin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Is it still undetected?DHM 3.0 Vista/Windows 7in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It's detected. I crashed maybe about 3 times.
Windows 7, 64-bitSimple D3D Hack v1 [WallHack, FullBrigth] With Loaderin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jaexxx;6068452]
some people are like dat..,.,., hackin w/ their main account.,.,( like me :3)[/QUOTE]
Yepp, that is true. xP I got banned for 14 days just now..REZ WALLHACK v2.1in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Not being an asshole or a douche that's trying to troll posts, but I just got back from CF with this message, "Hack Tool has been Detected. (4:0:0) (1)," right in the middle of my Port S&D Game. :lluizimloko Menu v6.0 + Fixed Sounds in Gamein CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Detected. Windows 7, 64-bit.
Account got banned from server for two days.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.