Posts by Toolhead
13 posts total, newest first.
Technicshafter- Techniclauncher 1.0.13 with mineshafter integrated!(WITH NAME!!)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Hmmm...looked cool,tryed it out,kept logging me in as player. Whats up with it?Cracked Technic Pack Launcher 1.0.1.3 with NAME!in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Mishke;6233863]Dont work :\
"Update Failed"
UPD: Fixed!
If you see this message: "Update Failed" just restart application. And all will be ok.[/QUOTE]
Thanks,good to know. I've been having trouble the past few mCracked Technic Pack Launcher 1.0.1.3 with NAME!in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Alessandro Eleopra;6216425]is possible to use a skin?[/QUOTE]
As far as I know,nope.Cracked Technic Pack Launcher 1.0.1.3 with NAME!in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - You have to sign up for a free account at minecraft.net
Then login using that account. Its still free you just cant choose any name you want,you have to use the one you registered for free.Cracked Technic Pack Launcher 1.0.1.3 with NAME!in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I'm in need of a good cracked tekkit server, i've searched everywhere and they're all garbage. Post some server IP addresses please!
*
Also, hack slash mine servers would be cool.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.