Posts by Dinaiak
41 posts total, newest first.
[Release]DDoSer 3.4 Cracked & Setupin General Hacking - I think my Anti - Virus deletes it? it doesn't even appear in task manager![1.1] NinjaHacks - Radar, Forcefield, Friend Protection and more!in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I post today bringing good news!
NOCHEAT IS INACTIVE!
I shit you not.XRay Help Pleasein Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=PoloJr;5836333]If you implemented your xray hack correctly this can be easily fixed.What is happening is the game is being told to only render certain blocks and not to return all of the other blocks. However, wheXRay Help Pleasein Minecraft Help - Sup, so i started on my latest client and now I need to finish XRay. However, something has come up. When I switch it on, in order for the chunks to return the blocks ids, i need to damage/destroy a block around me.
W1,000,000 Dollar Questionin Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=yugurt;5800688]that mean's you have entered the place designed for dumb shit[/QUOTE]
-9 reputation. Wow, i'm not sure if I trust your judgement. Sorry
Showing the 5 most recent posts.