Posts by repa2012
4 posts total, newest first.
HitHeads v1.1 | ESP - Aimbot - WallHack - NoRecoil - NoSpread | Simple Menu | CFNAin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Yes, I tried it on NA, maybe it is because of injectors, but I have tried with the one you have linked above and also with 6 other injectors. Some of them didn't even inject that hack, and the ones that did, 3 of them, gHitHeads v1.1 | ESP - Aimbot - WallHack - NoRecoil - NoSpread | Simple Menu | CFNAin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Detected with any injectorHitHeads v1.1 | ESP - Aimbot - WallHack - NoRecoil - NoSpread | Simple Menu | CFNAin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TheG2ek;14557191]U N D E T E C T E D
https://i.ibb.co/jGQWTVw/7895.png[/QUOTE]
Could you link an injector that you are using? Because it is detected with any injector that I have tried.HitHeads v1.1 | ESP - Aimbot - WallHack - NoRecoil - NoSpread | Simple Menu | CFNAin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - EDIT: injected successfully with: injector1.4. Hack menu is on, but detected after few seconds.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.