Posts by koolmon
32 posts total, newest first.
[Lifetime][.10]"CHEAPEST" Streaming/Music/Porn/Sports/VPN/Education/Food Accounts!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Currently waiting for a Brazzers replacement. its been nearly a day his response time i a bit slow but hes a friendly guy.[Only $0.10] [Warranty] Dope's Account Shop // Netflix, Deezer, Crunchyroll, etc //in Shops - Offers me a refund then he tells me he does not have any money and fucks around for way too long saying hell send the money then at the end he says "I literally just spent all the money I had about 2 hours ago I'll tell [Lifetime][.10]"CHEAPEST" Streaming/Music/Porn/Sports/VPN/Education/Food Accounts!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey one of the accounts you sold me is no longer working would you like me to pm you or msg you on skype (i already did) just let me know[Only $0.10] [Warranty] Dope's Account Shop // Netflix, Deezer, Crunchyroll, etc //in Shops - [QUOTE=koolmon;11202826]Half-assed show apparently buying warranty on PREMIUM accounts doesnt mean what i thought i bought a neflix account from him didnt work said he'll replace it (never did). bought crunchyroll and pa[Lifetime][.10]"CHEAPEST" Streaming/Music/Porn/Sports/VPN/Education/Food Accounts!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - vouch fast nice and smooth :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.