Posts by DeVil*_*
88 posts total, newest first.
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.1 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Pingzhe;10814570]yep it is, btw when was your last compe?[/QUOTE]
Yesterday.. About 22 hours ago. Around then :)EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.1 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ONdaBeat2;10814536]thats overwatch my dude[/QUOTE]
Yup just making sure :) GL hackers, have fun! boboEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.1 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Anyway I was banned. Not sure if it was an Overwatch ban or if I was Vac banned. Pretty sure it was an Overwatch ban. Either way, RIP Supreme :hidesmile: GGWP ;)
http://i.imgur.com/kMS66md.jpg?1EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.1 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Global cooldown is an overwatch ban right?EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v5.0 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Yeah I used Enigma and Hashchanger.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=mishoka303;10769188]If you mean to check the GAME files, if you have a dll or any other file in the directory, please remove it. Steam might ask from time
Showing the 5 most recent posts.