Posts by LearnToHack
3 posts total, newest first.
Auto Press Key In-Gamein Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Hassan;5732623]
He is using the SendKeys.Send method that doesn't works in most of the games because of the focus problems.
LearnToHack: You need to virtually press a key, which doesn't involves focusing theAuto Press Key In-Gamein Visual Basic Programming - I made a AutoTyper . I need to use this for a game . I maked this auto typer , to press autamate Q key . Work fine on notepad , and i can spam with this , but in game don't pres Q ( in game when you press Q , drink HP poAuto Press Key In-Gamein Visual Basic Programming - Hello guyz , i made a auto typer http://i43.tinypic.com/28l44l3.jpg . Work fine in notepad or in text box . I set it to press Q . I want this for MuOnline to auto drink HP potions http://i44.tinypic.com/2l9l79c.jpg. So
Showing the 3 most recent posts.