Posts by Jorndiel
16 posts total, newest first.
Mw3 Status Checkerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials - [QUOTE=aIW|Convery;5735086]Let's see if I can do a similar tutorial for C++..
#include <Windows.h>
int main()
{
DWORD MW3_PID;
HWND MW3_HWND;
HANDLE MW3_HANDLE;
while(!(MW3_HWND = FindWindow(NULL,"Call of DMw3 Status Checkerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials - [QUOTE=Jorndel;5734871]Nice, but an 10 min long video for a Status checker?
Well, nice you made it but, you could easy done this work just by using the Process.
Like this:
Sub Check()
If Process.GetProcessesByNMw3 Status Checkerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials - Hello MPGH
Today i give a tutorial on how to make a mw3 status checker for your hack
Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDPXjqEdBGs&feature=youtu.be
Source
Click me (http://pastebin.com/JByXJdG5) - PastJorndiel Mw3 Public v1in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;5734738]X,x
I " " it.
(Quoted)
So I didn't mean epic.
More like special if you didn't get it.
(also, you pointed that out in the main thread :))
Well, it's a nice hack. And good that you took the time to Jorndiel Mw3 Public v1in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;5734642]And?
Some others got that too.
Also, all this can be easy found in the sticky thread.
So nothing very "epic" about it...
Yet :)[/QUOTE]
I didn't say it was epic i was just pointing out what i cur
Showing the 5 most recent posts.