Posts by elementnature

266 posts total, newest first.

L4D2 Bad UD paste [Aimbot/ESP/Chams/bHop]in Left 4 Dead 1 / 2 / 3 Hacks - Would be lovely to see this get an update. Also a different Chams color (or even better choose-able color) for chams would be super sweet :) Either way just an updated would be greatly appreciated even. Looks great, goL4D2 pee3da-hack 31.01.2018in Left 4 Dead 1 / 2 / 3 Hacks - [QUOTE=hure1233;13881148]Cheat is outdated now.[/QUOTE] Sad but true, I just tried injecting it and instantly it crashed my game. Needs update, Please and Thanks if possible! I LOVE Chams and even most paid cheats donpSilent, Autowall, NoSpread, Anti Aim, 3D ESPin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - Great work Xen0. Will you be doing a pub version release sometime? Also did you use any protective features to help this be a "safer" cheat? Just wondering ^^; Keep up the great work whether you release it or not, coolQuestion about the anticheat...in Call of Duty 14 - WWII - There's technically 3 anti-Cheats for this game that I know of, I don't know if all 3 are currently being used. First you have VAC (VAC3). Then you have TAC, Treyarch Anti-Cheat, and finally Live Anti-Cheat. I may be wrHF Hax L4D2 v4 - Aimbot, ESPs, BHOP, CrossHair, God Mode, Unlimited Ammo - 09/02/2016in Left 4 Dead 1 / 2 / 3 Hacks - Is this an external hack or does it inject to the games memory and modify? Just wondering because it looks external, which is nice if it is. Great job either way. Gonna go test it compared to my ********22cheats

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us