Posts by vinnynanni
5 posts total, newest first.
How to change Elitevision chams colorsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - WOW i was just about to post this lmao. Im too slow. o_0Did I get banned?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I can connect again just find it must have been a really big glitch or smthn. Why am i still looking at this is because both of you stfu and stop teh talking teh happy? o_0AIMBOT u want it cough upin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - that will completely kill the game cause noobs will get it. They still ahve problems runnign tainers so even so dontpost it plz.Did I get banned?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - If your banned you cant connect....plus if im correct it was server maintnece going on not some lets see whos hacking woooathon...Did I get banned?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well keep trying i didnt give up after the first try i got in. But there are still connection problems. My overall answer comming from a noob minority is that your not banned for the time being apparently.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.