Posts by Pheles
1,078 posts total, newest first.
Lord of The Fliesin General - fuck these books. romance ftw.Longest time you've gone without sleeping?in General - [QUOTE=Hugo Boss;9219559]Well, I flew from Canada to Hong Kong.
Technically it would be 2 days, but since the time is ahead, 3 days LOOOL[/QUOTE]
Ugh, that shit is uncomfortable. I always manage to sleep by laying o/mmz backin Member Introduction & Return - no one knows me but im backSuicide? (discuss) (No kids or faggots please) (w/ tl;dr)in General - [QUOTE=HuxJr;8067254]
Really? How's it like there?[/QUOTE]
It's not as good as it looks like in the movies and many casualties.Suicide? (discuss) (No kids or faggots please) (w/ tl;dr)in General - [QUOTE=DavidNS;8050400]What if I told you I always had God with me? What if I told you I hear him daily? What if I told you he still want you to live? These are not lies. Yeah surely they are from too many years ago but
Showing the 5 most recent posts.