Posts by Azach007
108 posts total, newest first.
WHICH COUNTRY HAS THE SMARTEST PEOPLE??in Debate Fort - Definitely not Japan. I mean, they invented sex where someone or something rapes a girl while she is bleeding to death. I don't understand that.
And even in Iwo Jima. I mean, if the 7/8ths of the Japanese forces statiWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Wish granted. It is you being raped by that thing in your avatar. Or cannibalized. I can't tell which.
I wish for the next post to contain a bunny. Seriously.RUSSIA vs USAin United States of America - [quote=bugmenot;570357]Where there is no real government at all.
Pure communism is like pacifist anarchy.
There is no need for a government, the people have all the power.
Communism CAN work.
But people must WANT iAttack of the Nerdsin Spammers Corner - Atleast some zit-faced nerds give back to the community.
But the leeching noobs of the Internet, who refuses to seed? They need to die.RUSSIA vs USAin United States of America - [quote=bugmenot;570231]I'm not talking about traditional communism.
I'm talking PURE COMMUNISM.
It has never been put into practice. Yet.
The internet is fastly becoming true communism.
Linux, Torrent etc etc.[/quo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.