Posts by alexis1414
5 posts total, newest first.
Request Ghosts Hacks/Trainers/Addressesin Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Title: MW2 Ghost mask unlocker
Purpose: Unlock the MW2 ghost character mask (I really want it and I see peoples have it in multiplayer)
Design: N/A
Other: N/AOllyDBG - Find Speed Address (Text - Hard to Understand)in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - The var in console is 80, but in Cheat Engine the value is 65, and when I edit the value in Cheat Engine it doesn't change the FoV in game.OllyDBG - Find Speed Address (Text - Hard to Understand)in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Which 3 do you mean ?
Also I try to change 4 bytes to Float and I obtain 65, it's ok ?
223084
If yes I can relaunch the game with Cheat Engine and try to edit the value at this address and block it ?OllyDBG - Find Speed Address (Text - Hard to Understand)in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Thank you your fast answer.
I try from 0x0 to 0x65 and nothing change, I still have ?? as value.OllyDBG - Find Speed Address (Text - Hard to Understand)in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Hello, I try this tutorial to edit the FoV in CoDWaWmp to overpass the 65-80 limitation. (Also want to edit it in all others CoD games with a program in C#)
I have a problem, I don't found the FoV value at the end (Sh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.