Posts by *-CrossFireCoder-*
14 posts total, newest first.
Need Help - PTC With Other Functions ? ( Help Enter plz )in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - done i have added you. come onlineNeed Help - PTC With Other Functions ? ( Help Enter plz )in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=-iFaDy..*;5809498]i got 5 PTC functions with hotkey and all not working :( not the hotkey problem.[/QUOTE]
Hmm I Think I Can Help... Send Me Your MSN Email. I Will Help You There :)Need Help - PTC With Other Functions ? ( Help Enter plz )in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - change the hotkey
bool PlayerGlow = false;
for(; {
__asm pushad;
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD2)&1) {
PlayerGlow = !PlayerGlow;
}
if (PlayerGlow) {
PushToConsole("ScreenGlowEnable 1");
}MPGH.net Hack (GunSound Will Be Putted Later)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE='[CF]Hackers;5790689']@*-CrossFireCoder-* (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1149448) I know this is abit of topic, But on another forum, Do you have a name called "[F]enix[BR]". Im not gonna name thaMPGH.net Hack (GunSound Will Be Putted Later)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Entourage;5789309]Nice job /gewd[/QUOTE]
Thanks...:)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.