Posts by animusic
6 posts total, newest first.
Septemeber Bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Although the virus scans shows that it has a trojan, it worked for me when I tried it with MHS and CE. I think this is my 3rd time saying this...Septemeber Bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I tried this about an hour ago and it worked for me. I ran MHS and CE with no problems.Post your complaints ban/De-mote herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I say they can shove their Combat Recon Medal up their ases! We make the game fun to play!Post your complaints ban/De-mote herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nexon's forum isn't really working for me. It's probably full of people complaining.Post your complaints ban/De-mote herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The account I used only for wallhacking and things like that got banned but the one where I used opk and got a lot of money just got wiped. Where is the fun in that?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.