Posts by hellboy999
19 posts total, newest first.
Selling off Captain V account.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [quote=Sir Ragealot;5247749]
Are you joking?
These are your middlemen.
Insane
Ravallo
http://screensnapr.com/e/yEdSaW.jpg[/quote]
how can i ask them to be my middleman?
[quote=Insane;5247783]Also hellboy999 Selling off Captain V account.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [quote=SupremeJr'Jr;5244000]I sent you invite on MSN,Accept.
Or add me: steamsupreme2hotmail.com[/quote]
didn't receive any invitations.Selling off Captain V account.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [quote=Crystal Reed;5243458]LOL buyer pays first? Might as well use a Middleman since you have 16 posts[/quote]
I'm fine with middleman. But I read a thread in this forum. Requirement for middleman need to have at leaSelling off Captain V account.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [quote=Chocolatnave;5242604]Infinite spec?[/quote]
nope. expire in the nov. but my merc has changed to lady.Selling off Captain V account.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [quote=Clue;5238968]U take trades?
Are there any screen shots? I can't see on my phone[/quote]
No, trades. selling it off. quitting CA
[quote=anoymous;5239412]add me on msn :D[/quote]
msn added into thread. add me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.