Posts by unknown420
6 posts total, newest first.
Is this possible?in Visual Basic Programming - If i were to know the coding for a game, would it be possible to call those commands somehow?
For instance, the game has its own in-game scripting language, and lets say a command to add 100$ is player.addmoney(100), Sending keystrokes to DirectX / DirectInputin Visual Basic Programming - Anyone have any ideas?Sending keystrokes to DirectX / DirectInputin Visual Basic Programming - Converted it but doesn't seem to be workingSending keystrokes to DirectX / DirectInputin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE='Bruno;6986447]Have you read and tried this?
c# - Simulating Keyboard with SendInput API in DirectInput applications - Stack Overflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3644881/simulating-keyboard-with-sendinpSending keystrokes to DirectX / DirectInputin Visual Basic Programming - So I am coding a (simple to start) bot for a game. I have tried multiple languages (C++, Vb.net, AutoIt) and no Sendkeys, Sendinput, Postmessage, etc works for DirectInput. I would prefer help in VB.Net since that is wha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.