Posts by CFwtfCF
8 posts total, newest first.
HELP PLEASEin General - Well alot of people are uploading a hack and they need to show approvers that they are virus free.
But some of them put links in it like : wwww.jotti.com/blasvbblblbvdsA
And some of them are doing this : --->Jotti<--- MPGH.net Professional Hack By DarkNess99in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - OMFG! why it is makingm y CF crash always why u didnt make a snddrv and let it put it in the folder instead of such dumb thing ...Tryhacker V1.0 - simple hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cchen182;5769311]ALRIGHT GUYS IMA NOOBIE SO HELP ME. WHERE IS THE CROSSFIRE FOLDER? O_o[/QUOTE]
It depends on your CF downloader, were did you install it?
But I think its this : Computer -> C: -> Program Files (Assassin'sCreed V14 (Send Error Report Fixed+ WeaponHack)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=previews;5767487]Alright, so I re-ran the hack so far and it's been patched today (win 7 64bit) banned for 6 days :p[/QUOTE]
I tough it wasnt patched so I logged in on my main and blocked for 6 days :( and I juAssassin'sCreed V14 (Send Error Report Fixed+ WeaponHack)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Thanks its working ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.