Posts by jeehad
176 posts total, newest first.
Iraqi Propaganda, Join the Jihad!in Islam vs Western World - we have underestimated the importance of 800 years of Islamic society and culture in Spain between the 8th and 15th centuries. The contribution of Muslim Spain to the preservation of classical learning during the Dark AgIraqi Propaganda, Join the Jihad!in Islam vs Western World - I JUST POSTED A SOURCE! Even If I post another you'd most likely deny it, lets not center on that point because its not important. Are you stupid? The crusaders lasted for centuries even during the dark Ages. Your claim A Word from a Kurdin Islam vs Western World - lool Where is his source saying 80% of Iraqis like Americans? Thats just absolutely stupid! Its like me saying 80% of Americans want the Iraq war(which is also bullshit). Show me your proof ? Once you do so so will I!Religion...in Islam vs Western World - Ace, DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE KILLED OVER NON RELIGIOUS REASONS LIKE GREED?A Word from a Kurdin Islam vs Western World - Yes, but Im not a hypocrite... I wont base my judgement on a society(like the west does to muslims) on the actions of a few people. They dont represent the vocal community of Americans.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.