Posts by zeromed
86 posts total, newest first.
Today I Have CFREZ.exe but I donot know how to use it because I donot know the Code!in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - If Cfrez Is patched why not releasing it ? /hmmCF NA rez modding is over!in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Keep going and stay strong :D Don't worry we'll find another way :s RIP Mods/rezAK-47 Silver / Kriss Super V Account GIVEAWAYin CrossFire Discussions - Now another one xD Pls pls pls :DAK-47 Silver / Kriss Super V Account GIVEAWAYin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=iNeedHax*;6153723]I'm giving away an account (WITH WORKING SQ!!), you must find and post where this image is located /gewd
http://i49.tinypic.com/2njwlxe.png
Profile link: Z8Games (http://clan.z8games.com/charstBACKD00R - STW - OHK Knife, 360°, speed - Wallhack - Weapon Range and more!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I got Error Couldn't load libery Smthing like that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.