Posts by iphuc
33 posts total, newest first.
Riptide v2.4 | Ghost Aim | Perfect ESP | Perfect Aimbot | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - think its detected... i crash at sign in...Public Menu D3D V1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - crashes its detectedRiptide v2.0 | Ghost Aim | Perfect ESP | Perfect Aimbot | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - its flickering... like goes black and blurs while game play.. am i doing something wrong? because unless i have the menu present it will go blackHacks never working anymorein Combat Arms Help - Nope. All the latest i put them through still no work. I've trieed every single one so yeaaaa. quite annoyedHacks never working anymorein Combat Arms Help - He guys, So im a long time old school hacker and knows pretty much how it works. recently for the last maybe 2-3 months no hacks from MPGH works. Heres what I do
I download hack
Load it up onto extreme injector
ciph
Showing the 5 most recent posts.