Posts by nflavour
8 posts total, newest first.
CA Pub 1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - use perx injector with this .dll and it works!Matypatty's Pub Hack (with updater) FIXEDin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - works perfectly fine, using perx injector and its dll. good stuff. but it'd be nice if i could turn off super jump and speed hax. cause i can't jump or run withotu ppl calling me hackerDoes CA Lag for you?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - you graphic card can handle it, but consider getting a better processor, maybe a dual core?EliteVision-Combat Arms A.K.A Hackshield-Bypass 3.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I got it workin the first time on Vista. Then the game closed on me after a few games.
Then i did exact as what I did b4, but the game closes after 30 seconds or so. And I get this error.
I have UAC, DEP off and ran Offering services to solve hacking problemsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have got Harold's 2.5 working on my vista. When the game starts, I can see the text of the hacks running on the top left of my screen. But The game shuts down after about 30 seconds (even if I don't log in) Then I get
Showing the 5 most recent posts.